Merry Christmas! I didn't do a Christmas letter so I thought I would do an update with a few of this years highlights! I am sure we all agree that the highlight of this year was our trip to Florida. We spent a day at Sea World and 4 days at Disney World. It was a blast! We also took a trip for Spring break and drove to the Grand Canyon. We then went to Phoenix to the Zoo, to Wickenburg to visit friends and then to Las Vegas. It was a lot of travel time in the car but everyone had fun. Most of our summer was spent with Aure in little league baseball and Corey in coach pitch. I have learned baseball is very time consuming but as long as they enjoy it, Mom will continue to be there to witness every great play that is made.
Hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment